Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email

Patna Post Office Recruitment 2014 Assistants Bihar Postal Circle Notification

Patna Post Office Recruitment 2014:

Patna Post Office has circulated a notification as Patna Post Office Recruitment 2014 for filing up various Assistants vacancies under Postal Circle in Bihar.

Candidates who are looking for the Government jobs, they can make their career in this field by filling the application form on or before the last date which is 27/03/2014

Who are applying for these posts must read the instructions which are given below in this section, so you should read it carefully.

Details of Patna Post Office Recruitment 2014:

Name of the Organization
Patna Post Office
Name of the Post
Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
Total No. of Vacancies
211
Qualification
Intermediate
Age Limitation
18-27 years
Selection mode
Aptitude test/Computer typing test
Last date to apply online
27/03/2014

Essential Qualification:

Applicants who are willing to apply for these positions, they must have completed 12th with English as a compulsory subject from the reputed Institution / Board.


Age Limitation as on 27/03/2014:
  • The age limit of the applying contenders should be in between 18-27 years.
  • Upper age relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the govt. rules.
Hiring process:

Hiring process will be done on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the Aptitude Test and Computers Typing Test

English Preparation Tips
Reasoning Preparation Tips
GK Preparation Tips
Computer Exam Preparation Tips
How to Prepare for Maths Exam

Scale of Pay:

Aspirants who will be selected in the above tests, they will get the pay band of Rs. 5200-20200/- along with the GP of Rs.2400/-

Registration and Examination Fee:
  • General and OBC (Male): Rs. 400/-
  • SC/ST/Females are free from the Examination Fee.
  • There are 100/- Rs for the Registration for the all categories.
Mode of Payment:

Candidates can submit this fee in the form of Challan Form which can be downloaded from the official website.

How to Apply?
  • Go to the official website www.pasadrexam2014.in
  • After visiting the site, fill the application form with the correct information. Save the filled application form.
  • After that you are required to upload the recent passport size photograph and signature.
  • Submit the form.
  • By using the User name and password, you have to login again.
  • Make the fee payment and take the hard copy of the Registration slip for future references.

Last date:

Last date for online submission of application
27/03/2014
Closing date of application fee submission & reprint the application form
1/04/2014

Note:

Aspirants are advised to check out the official advt. for getting more information


Jobs for Freshers/Experienced, Apply Now

Bank Jobs| Salary up to 2.5 to 3 Lacs – Apply Now


Sarkari Naukri

Current Affairs

Recruitment 2014

Private Jobs

Railway Jobs

Application Form

PREPARATION TIPS

Career Options

Online Tests

Written Exam tips

Civil Services

Math
(Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz )

Interview Tips

Banks Jobs

Reasoning
(Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz)

Resume Writing Tips

Study Abroad

Computer Knowledge
( Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz )

Check Result - Internet

Memory Power Tips

General Awareness
( Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz )

Fill Online Application

Distance Education

Typing Test

Job searching tips

Retail Management

Computer Quiz for Bank, Railway

Group Discussion

English Preparation

Hospital Management

how write good answer

Mass Communication

CLERK - Online Practice Test

Selection Process

Foreign Language

Study Abroad

Nausena Bharti

SSB Interview Q- A

Maximise your score in exam

Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email

19 comments:

  1. Plz send me the application form, for,Patna Post Office Recruitment 2012 Assistants Bihar Postal Circle...
    My emailid--> anuja.esac@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. please send me the application form for bihar circle.my email is lokeshkumar947@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plz send me application form for patna circle
    This is my mail id kajal682@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plz send me application form Patna Post Office Recruitment 2012 Assistants Bihar Postal Circle ,this is my mail address vikaschandra2007@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plz send me application form Madhubani Post Office Recruitment 2012 Assistants Bihar Postal Circle ,this is my mail.whaque89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Plz send me application form Patna Post Office Recruitment 2012 Assistants Bihar Postal Circle ,this is my mail the amarkumar222253@gmail.com,amarkumar472@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Raunaque Ali

    Plz send me application form Siwan Post Office Recruitment 2012 Assistants Bihar Postal Circle,this is my mail the raunaque89@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Plz send me application form of Patna Post Office Recruitment 2012 Assistants Bihar Postal Circle ,Given below is my Email Address:- amitkmr48@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. please send me applicatin format Patna Post Office Recruitment 2012

    ReplyDelete
  10. Plz send me application form Nawada Post Office Recruitment 2012 Assistants Bihar Postal Circle ,this is my mail the
    udaybepnawada@gmail.com
    observersheikhpura@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its my request to send me application form of patna post office recruitment 2012 assistants Bihar Postal Circle at my email ID agrawal.preeti123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello all dear,
    Please send me application form Siwan Post Office Recruitment 2012 Assistants Bihar Postal Circle ,this is my mail the
    nagendrajohn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Plz send me application form of Sharsha Post Office Recruitment 2012 Assistants Bihar Postal Circle ,Given below is my Email Address:- snghrahul1986@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Plz send me application form Patna Post Office Recruitment 2012 Assistants Bihar Postal Circle ,this is my mail the
    c.bhuashan15@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Plz send me application form Patna Post Office Recruitment 2012 Assistants Bihar Postal Circle ,this is my mail the karnraj123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. sir please send me application form of gaya post office requirement 2012 at shambhu34@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Plz send me application form Patna Post Office Recruitment 2012 Assistants Bihar Postal Circle ,this is my mail the kr_sandyhit@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. ple send me application form hajipur muzaffarpur and samastipur post office recruitment 2012 assistants bihar postal circle
    my mail ajayraj1520@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Plz send me application form purnea Post Office Recruitment 2012 Assistants Bihar Postal Circle ,this is my mail the
    honeypranita@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't Add Comment with Spam Purpose

x

Subscription to FREE Email Alerts

Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email