Impressive Resume format:
When you receive a call for a job interview, the first thing you do is Prepare your Resume in an impressive Resume format.
The objective of a Resume is to give an employer the desire to meet with you for this we give you new and simple attractive samples of resume for freshers.
A well designed resume is liked by interviewer. If you think that your resume is outdated, here are few things to help you.
There are some basic tips that can help you while writing an impressive resume:
- Attractive Paper: Most employers want their employee to be perfect and creative in nature. So color of paper should be White, off white, pale shade or gray. Hand delivery resume should be printed or high quality paper. If you used lower quality paper you will create bad impression.
- Well Printed Paper: When you prepare your resume, resume should be well printed and printed by computer not a typewriter. Print perfectly readable not misprinted and unclear. Use standard font size. Text size should be 10-12 and heading size 14-16.
- Use Consistency: Use typeface standard font size, bold, italic and capitalization. Use major heading and minor heading, text and dates. Use line spacing, Tabs and Indentation. Use bullets only in one style.
- Perfect spacing: When you make paragraph, used equal line spacing. Decide number of pages according to the content of your resume. Don’t try to put everything in one page as it may become congested and difficult to read. So use spacing perfectly.
- Length: When you prepare the resume, it should not be longer than two pages. Authors, Musicians and researchers resume are longer because they use Books publications, presentations and performances. Impressive resume is always according your profile and mention all important points of information like skills and experience.
- Format: Basically there are four types of resume formats. Functional format, Hybrid format, Reverse chronological format and Curriculum vitae. You can download formats for your CV from the internet and then choose the one that suits you best.
- Avoid some points: Avoid some points like salary. Do not mention your past salary. If they ask, tell them it is negotiable.
- Check Sound: Loudly read your resume and check it sound and after that it should be passed.
- Recheck: Try to find out the mistakes in your Resume. Check spelling and grammar. Finally check punctuation.
- Resume Vs CV
- How to Speak English Fluently in 10 days
- How to Develop Powerful Concentration
- Confidence- The Key to Success
- How to Get Free Job Alerts on Mobile
- 5 Reasons to Bookmark PrivateJobshub
An effective resume format
PHONE (M)+91, (H)-, E-MAIL:
Here……..Write your objective which is effective and appreciable by the company as we as by you.
DATE OF BIRTH
Write your Date of birth according to your documents