GATE Online Application Form 2014:
- GATE Exam is conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science and seven IITs on behalf of the National Coordination Board.
- Seven IITs are IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras and IIT Roorkee.
- This exam is held for admission in post graduate programme such as M.E., M.Tech, and direct Ph.D.
- So candidates who want to take admission in M.E, M.Tech or direct Ph.D for academic year 2014, they may apply online.
- Online Applications are invited from 2nd September, 2013.
- So Gate Online Application Form 2014 related information as Last Date, how to apply, eligibility etc are mentioned here by privatejobshub.blogspot.in:
GATE 2014 Complete Details:
Eligibility for GATE Online Application Form 2014: If you are interested to give GATE Exam then you must have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Pharmacy or four year Bachelor’s degree in Science.
How to apply: Aspirants need to log in first through the official website www.gateapp.iitb.ac.in for Gate Online Application Form Registration 2014. You will find an online form related to your qualification etc, so fill all the details completely.
Application fee may be submitted through online/offline mode. Application Fee for GATE Exam is Rs. 1500/- . So apply before Gate Exam last Date.
Start Date to apply online: 2nd September, 2013
Gate Online Application Form Last Date: 3rd October, 2013
Receipt of Hard Copy with relevant documents: 10th October, 2013
GATE Admit Card 2014- Complete Details
Gate Syllabus 2014- Complete Details
Note: You may get more details form the Official link