AP Online Application Form, Fee Payment Teachers 2012 – Andhra Pradesh Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (APSWREIS) invites the application from the eligible candidates through online mode. The candidates have to register and pay application fee to apply online for the vacancies. The applicants going to apply for the post must see below about the details regarding the payment of Fee with application form details.
For the full details regarding AP Online Application Form candidates are asked to go through the link APSWREIS Recruitment 2012.
i) For SC/ST/BC/PH candidates Rs.75/-
ii) For OC candidates Rs.150/-
iii) Candidates belonging to States other than Andhra Pradesh will be considered in general category only and are required to pay the above prescribed fee.
MODE OF PAYMENT OF FEE: The Candidates must pay the mentioned Fee as per the official notification in any one of the AP Online centers and must also obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number(12 digit) in the first instance.
Submission of Application:
· After Fee payment, the applicants have to log-on to the website ‘www.swrs.ap.gov.in’ and go to Careers on home page.
· Click on APPLY ONLINE link or directly visit ‘http://swrtc.cgg.gov.in’ to view the detailed notification, User Guide and Application Form.
· The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application.
· Immediately on submission of application the Applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document.
|How to fill Online Application Form|
Important Dates –
· Starting date for Payment of Fee and Application submission through online is 11.07.2012.
· Last date for payment of Fee at AP Online center is 24.07.2012
· Last date for submission of Application through online is 25.07.2012 up to 5 P.M
Note – Before applying to the job can see the official advertisement on official website.
Similar Posts You may interested –How to fill Online Application Form