National Talent Search Examination 2014:
NCERT is going to organize National Talent Search Examination 2014. The interested candidates may Download Application Form for State Level NTSE 2014.
The Interested 10th Class students may apply through sending the Application Form in prescribed format. The Application Form for State Level National Talent Search Examination, 2014 must be sent till the last date that is March 31, 2014.
Here we are providing you the relevant details for NTSE 2014 Application Form as mentioned here byprivatejobshub.blogspot.in.
NCERT, New Delhi awards scholarships of Rs. 500/- per month to the candidates from class X onwards up to Post-graduation / Ph.D level. MHRD, New Delhi awarded 832 scholarships for H.P under NMMS scheme last year.
Eligibility for NMMS (class VIII):
- To appear in this examination applicants must be regular students in VIII class with 55% marks in previous class i.e. class VII from recognized board. SC/ST/Physically challenged group candidates have relaxation of 5%.
- Aspirants who want to appear in this examination their parent’s income must be RS.15, 000/- per annum.
Eligibility for NTSE (Class X):
- To appear in this examination applicants must be regular students in class X class with 55% marks in previous class i.e. class IX from recognized board. SC / ST / Physically challenged group candidates have relaxation of 5%.
- Students of class VIII appearing in NTSE Nov 2011 can also apply for this examination
How to apply:
- Candidates who want to give this examination they can obtain application form from the Official Website which is www.ncert.nic.in.
- Fill the application form after reading all the instructions mentioned in application form and send it to the address mentioned in the Official link.
Last date to submit the application form is March 31, 2014
- NTSE Syllabus for Class 6, 7, 8, 10th
- NTSE Syllabus, NCERT, Model Question
- NTSE Admit Card 2014- More Details
Note: For more details you may visit to the Official Link
How to Write In Shorthand Fast and Neat
Preparation Tips for Written Exam
How to maximize your score in exam