Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email

Merchant Navy Jobs 2015 For Freshers 5500 Navik Vacancies (10th/12th)

Merchant Navy Jobs 2015

Indian Navy has issued a latest notice of Merchant Navy Jobs 2015 for filling the 5500 current vacancies of Navik who have passed 10th/12th. All the willing aspirants who want to get Merchant Navy Jobs 2015 may apply by filling form in appropriate manner with all significant details on or before the end date.

Details Merchant Navy Jobs 2015

Name of organization
Merchant Navy
Post Name
Navik
Numbers of vacancies
5500
Qualification required 
10th/12th passed
Last date  to apply
21st April 2015
Mode of apply
Offline

Eligibility Criteria:

Post /Course Name
Qualification Required
Age Limit
Sea man (Navik)
10th Pass from a recognized board
171/2 – 25 Years
Deck cadet
12th pass in PCM with minimum 60% marks and English with minimum 55% marks from a recognized Board/ University
171/2 – 25 Years
G.P rating
10th pass with minimum 60% marks and English with minimum 45% marks with the subject of science, English and math from a recognized board
171/2 – 21 Years

Salary Scale:

Selected job fighters will get attractive amount of remunerations as tuned below as per the post:

Post/ Course Name
Salary Structure
Sea man
Rs.15,000/- to  Rs. 65,000/-
Deck cadet
Rs. 40,000- to  Rs.225000/-
G.P rating
Rs.15,000/- to  Rs.65,000

How to Apply for Merchant Navy Recruitment?
  • Job hunters who are fulfilling the eligibility norms may apply by filling up application form in proper manner displayed below.
  • Application form filed in prescribed format filled with all details along with all significant documents including qualification and experience, age, caste, and send it to below stated address.
  • Envelope containing an application form should be marked as “Application for the Post of” and forward through speed post/ registered post/ courier by affixing the stamp of Rs.5/- at the address tailored below on or before the end date.
Address:

To, Director, IPMT 129, Anand Nagar,
Inderlok, Delhi- 110035

Jobs In Delhi

Note: For the appointment of qualified candidates, IPMT, Delhi invitea unmarried Indians to join the IPMT Training program session-2015 for the engagement of qualified aspirants for the posts of Officers, Assistant Worker in cargo ship. You are required to fill the Applications till 21/04/2015.

Important Date:

Final date of receipt of application form: 21st April 2015

Note: For other details concerning to Merchant Navy Recruitment 2015 you may go through Official Link.

Have a look on Below Links


Opportunities For Freshers In Bank/IT Sector- Apply Now


Sarkari Naukri

Current Affairs

Recruitment 2015

Private Jobs

Railway Jobs

Application Form

PREPARATION TIPS

Career Options

Online Tests

Written Exam tips

Civil Services

Math
(Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz )

Interview Tips

Banks Jobs

Reasoning
(Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz)

Resume Writing Tips

Study Abroad

Computer Knowledge
( Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz )

Check Result - Internet

Memory Power Tips

General Awareness
( Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz )

Fill Online Application

Distance Education

Typing Test

Job searching tips

Retail Management

Computer Quiz for Bank, Railway

Group Discussion

English Preparation

Hospital Management

how write good answer

Mass Communication

CLERK - Online Practice Test

Selection Process

Foreign Language

Study Abroad

Nausena Bharti

SSB Interview Q- A

Maximise your score in exam

Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email

21 comments:

  1. AMARPAL SINGH

    please send how to download the application form for the podt of G.P Rating, General Steward, etc. please mail me at amarpals92@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to job for Merchant Navy. My Qualification is 12th pass out with 74% with(PCM).plz my contact no. 9580371566, 9415276821

    ReplyDelete
  3. NIKKIEN NATHURAM KHARADE.

    SIR
    MY SELF NIKKIN N KHARADE. MY Qualification TYBA apper sir & 12th parsanteg is 62.64%(arts).my contact no.8976167899/Email id: k.nikmanu@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sir i want sea man application form my contact number is 9177795008 & my mail id is deergasilavakumar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. sir i want sea man application form GP Rating,Sea Man,General Steward my contact number is 8349857260 my E mail ID krishnakantripathi39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. sir i want sea man application form my contact number is8349857260 my Emai ID adityakumartripathi@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. please send me the detail for application form ...
    @ my mail id 000prabhatsinghrajput@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. krishna kant tripathi26 July 2012 at 19:47

    how to download a model application form sir please send me a applier. form.krishnakantripathi39@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Respected sir,
    I need the application form of G.P Rating.Please send it it to arjunssbj15@gmail.com and also mention the official website.
    THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  10. ddear sir detail of application form send my email shabnadaf786@gmail.com or phone no +917411022265

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sir i want GP rating application form. please send in my email id-> akhildubye@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  12. sir myself Vishal Kumar Pathak. I have just passed 12th with 70.2% marks with science stream. I want application form and details of GP RATING.plz send on my id
    pathakvishal.pth@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. dear sir detail of application form send my email id senseiritika.jamwal@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i cmpltd gp rating... Where wil i got job.. Plz rply any one..

    ReplyDelete
  15. sir myself Mosam Bhagwanji Meshram. I have just passed 10th with 61.53% marks.I want application form and details of Cruise Staff.plz send on my email id meshram.mosam@gmail.com and my contact no is-9730544944

    ReplyDelete
  16. sir i wanna join merchant navy on the behalf of 10th(65%) or 12th(49%) pass. Please tell me the process for join merchant navy and send the detail for it on my e-mail ID(anilkum.it@gmail.com)with application form.

    ReplyDelete
  17. sir i want join merchant navy on the behalf on 1oth (72.40%)now i am in 11th std before four months. Please tell me the process for join merchant navy and send the detail for it on my e-mail ID(akshay.yewale96@gmail.com)with application form.

    ReplyDelete
  18. sir i have done diploma in mechanical engineering but i have one supplementary in 3rd semester. plz help me how can i join navy . my e mail i d is d.mahal01@gmail.com plz guide me
    gurnain singh

    ReplyDelete
  19. sir i wanna join merchant navy on the behalf of 10th(68%)or 12th(59% PCB).please tell me the process for join merchant navy and send the details for it on my e-mail ID(akshayrana24071995@gmail.com)with application form.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i want to job for Merchant Navy. My Qualification is 12th pass and I.T.I (elctricion) N.C.T.V.T (electri) plish send more details my ID aher.ratnakar9@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. sir I am an engeneering studnt (4th yr ) of electronic n comm. plzzz tell me how can I get into merchant navy...my class 12th aggregate was 79% and in b.tech its 70%....plzzz help me sir I would be really thankfull to you..my email id is divyakhattar181@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't Add Comment with Spam Purpose

x

Subscription to FREE Email Alerts

Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email