Kerala TET Exam 2014 Notification:
Applicants who are eligible for Kerala TET Exam 2014 must read notification and download online application form and submit it accordingly.
Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test is organized by Kerala Govt to appoint the talented and brilliant teachers. Selected candidates must have enough and proper qualification and experience to teach the students of lower primary, upper primary and high class.
Kerala TET Written Test consists of three different categories. All examination for this recruitment is organized by Pareeksha Bhavan, Kerala.
- Category-I (Lower primary)
- Category-II (Upper primary)
- Category-III (High school classes)
Applicants willing to apply for these recruitment, must have to pay Rs.500/- and for reserved candidates application fee is Rs. 250/- and the candidates have to transfer fee through State bank of India.
How to apply?
- Applicants must apply through online mode and for this; applicants need to go through its official website that is keralapareekshabhavan.in.
- Now you have to remit the application form as mentioned and in next step applicants have to fill up the form online with mandatory and genuine information.
- Applicants have to upload required documents as mentioned in official advertisement and at last contender has to submit the form.
- Take print out of the submitted application form and obtained the hard copy of form.
- This form will have importance in further proceedings and have to be send at below address:
“To Secretary to the Commissioner,
for Government Examinations,
- Last Date of Online Application: As mentioned in official advertisement
- Written Test Date: June, 2014
Written test will be conducted in 23 districts of the Kerala state and based on priority of candidates.
Useful Related Links:
- Kerala TET Syllabus / Sample Papers
- Kerala TET (KTET) Model Question Paper
- Kerala TET Hall Ticket- More Details
- KTET Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern
Note: For more details, applicants must visit Official Website.