Kerala PSC Admit Card 2014
Kerala Public Service Commission has released Kerala PSC Admit Card 2014 / Hall Ticket for the recruitment of candidates in different disciplines.
Public Service Commission (PSC) conducts written examination and thereafter shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
Preparation Tips for Written Exam
A number of applicants applied for written exam. To appear in written exam admit Card is necessary to bring with you while appearing for examination.
Admit card will be dispatched by registered post or online. Candidates may download the Admit Card from the official portal. Further relevant details regarding Kerala PSC Admit Card 2014 are mentioned below:
Kerala PSC Download Hall Ticket:
If the candidates don’t get their admit cards by post they can download their hall ticket/ admit card from KPSC online official website that is www.keralapsc.org.
From below you can get the steps to download its Hall Ticket:
- Candidates firstly open its official website that is keralapsc.org.
- Now check Hall Ticket related link under examinations & interviews.
- Go to the relevant link accordingly.
- Input the commands that are to be asked.
- Save the hall ticket and take the hard copy of it for future use.
After followed all above mentioned instructions candidates can get their Kerala PSC hall ticket 2014 easily. Candidates should bring out the admit card at the time of examination.
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014 Notification
- Kerala PSC Previous Question Papers, Sample & Model Papers
- Kerala PSC Syllabus 2014 Exam Papers Pattern Eligibility Schedule 2014 Latest News
- Kerala PSC Answer Key- More Details
- Kerala PSC Results- More Details
- Kerala Current Affairs- More Details
Note: For complete information, students must check official Website