Karnataka CET Diploma Holders 2013: Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) invites applications for admission in Government or Private Engineering Colleges in Karnataka.
Students who have passed their Diploma examination with minimum 55% marks and willing to take admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka may apply online before last date to grab this opportunity.
Academic Eligibility: Students may check their eligibility before applying. Students who have done diploma from recognised university with 55% marks can apply for the same. (Jobs for Diploma holders)
Application Fee: Students will have to pay admission fee of Rs. 650/- (for General category) and Rs. 500/- (for SC/ST category) in any Nationalised Bank through NEFT to Indian Bank, Malleswaram Branch whose Account No. is- 878333780.
Selection procedure: Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Test. After getting short listed in written test, students will be called for Counselling for final selection.
How to apply: Students who wants to apply for KEA admission need to apply through online. (How to fill Online Application Form)
- Applicants will have to pay the requisite amount in any Nationalised Bank.
- After fee payment, Bank will provide UTR (Unique Transaction Reference) number.
- Now, students have to visit Official Website to fill online application form.
- Fill up the form very carefully and with all mandatory details and UTR.
- After that submit your application form and take the print out of your registration for future reference.
Are you looking for Job?
Check this: Jobs in Karnataka.
All the information is provided by privatejobshub.blogspot.in. Applicants may visit our web portal time to time to get latest updates. (How to Start a New Life in College)
When KEA will release any notification we will inform you so students keep stay in touch with us and bookmark our site for visiting our pages time to time. (How to Get a College Scholarship)
Students can subscribe our free email section for getting more details about KEA directly in your mailbox. As all students are on face book so you can follow us on Face book and Google Plus also. We will send you all information on your face book timeline.
Students must check this:
Important dates for Karnataka Diploma Common Entrance Test 2013:
- Opening date to apply online: 20/05/2013.
- Last Date for applying online: 30/05/2013.
- Last Date for payment of fees in the bank: 01/06/2013.
- Date to Download Hall Tickets or letter: 06/06/2013.
- Date of CET Exam: 16/06/2013.
Note: Applicants are requested to visit Official Website before applying.