CAT Application Form 2013 –
- Common Admission test (CAT), famous and top examination in India to take the admission in Top Business colleges in India for Post graduate as MBA.
- This examination is organized by IIM (Indian institute of Management) every year. Examination procedure will be done through the online mode.
- Now IIM has been announced the CAT registration for 2013.
- Applicants can buy Voucher for Cat from 29th July 2013 and last date of voucher is fixed 24th Sept. 2013. Applicants may buy voucher through online and offline mode.
- CAT Online registration 2013 is starting from 29th July 2013 to 26th September 2013.
- CAT Exam 2013 will be held from 16th of October 2013 to 11th November 2013.
- More details about CAT notification 2013 are mentioned below by privatejobshub.blogspot.in:
Eligibility for CAT examination –
Applicants who want to apply for CAT 2013 they must have bachelor degree in any disciple with minimum 50%. On the basis of university, Grades are offered to applicants and will be converted to marks with standard rules of IIM. Applicants who belong to reserved category will have relaxation in percentage in graduate that 45%.
Note: For applicants, who belong to reserved category, are asked to have caste certificates at the time of interview. If their castes are not listed in Govt. Listed then Applicants will be treated as Gen. Candidates.
Important Dates for CAT 2013 Examination –
- Last date for the sale of voucher is: 24th September 2013
- Registrations will be open from: 29th July 2013
- Registrations will be closed on: 26th September 2013
- CAT Exam will be held from: 16th of October to 11th November, 2013
Check this section: