CAT Application Form 2014
- Common Admission Test (CAT) is a famous and well known test which is conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIM) for the admission in various Management programme.
- Contestants who are going to fill the CAT Application Form 2014 can check the online registration process and last or important dates here on this page.
- Applicants will get the whole knowledge of CAT Examination which will be held in between second week of October and first week of November of 2014 (tentatively) through the official notification.
- If you obtain good score in CAT Entrance Exam 2014 then may take the admission in the best institute for MBA. Contestants must have few preceding knowledge that can help in preparation for upcoming exams eg. Exam Date, Syllabus etc
Name of organization
Indian Institute of Management (IIM)
Type of Announcement
CAT Application Form 2014
Examination will be held in
MBA Colleges in India – Get Full Details
The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) conducts a Common Admission Test (CAT) for engaging the students in the Master level of education in management studies in their as well as other well established institutions of India.
MBA Selection Process & Criteria – Get Details
- You are suggested to know the eligibility criteria first before apply for CAT Entrance Examination 2014 as following:
- Appliers should require having a minimum graduation level education from a recognized University/Institute.
- 45% marks required for Candidates belong to the Scheduled Caste and PWD.
- Candidates those are pursuing the final year and full fill the application form requirement are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants belong to reserved categories will be asked to have caste certificates at the time of interview. If their castes are not listed in Govt. List then applicants will be treated as General candidates.
CAT Exam Pattern 2014:
As the CAT is a computer based exam which is divided in two parts are as follows:
- Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation
- Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning
CAT 2014 Syllabus – Get Details
Management Aptitude Test - Get Full Details
Time Period in CAT Exam:
The both sections will be executed one after another with different time parameters.
The CAT exam 2014 will be of 140 minutes which is separated into numerous sections.
This Test will contain about 60 questions.
CAT Online Registration Process 2014:-
Candidates, who wish to appear for IIM CAT exam, should acquire the voucher from the particular center on the prearranged date at cost of Rs. 1600 (Rs.800 for SC and ST candidates).
After purchasing the voucher, applicants have to go for online registration process at the official website of IIM CAT.
CAT Exam Dates 2014:
Whole details as exact date of IIM Common Admission Test (CAT) for the session of 2014 – 2015 will be publicized here on this page as soon as it will be declared officially.
Online Registration starting and last date: will be published soon.
Date of Exam: Yet to be revealed, expectedly in between October to November of 2014.
Result date: First or second week of January of the next year.