Bansal Classes Kota Online Application Form 2013 - Bansal Classes is a training institute which is the first institute to give IIT JEE training, it's today's shape and structure.Bansal Coaching institue is now taking admission in their various crash courses of the year 2013. The students can send their application online for getting admission in the Bansal Coaching center. The aspirant has to follow some guidelines to apply to take admission in Bansal Classes.
For further more information on Bansal Classes Kota Online Application Form 2013 candidate must see below:
The Bansal Classes aimed to boost quality teaching implausible amount values to IIT JEE classes to make the students successful that make the nation successful.
The interested candidates can apply online for the limited seats of Bansal Classes in the year of 2013 through online application. The individual has to follow the below given points to apply online for the admission in Bansal Classes Kota Online.
The candidate those are applying the application form online must read the following guidance:
- Application Form Fee for all the Courses is Rs.1000/- (inclusive of Service Tax).
- Payment of Application Form Fee can be made either by sending the DD in favour of "BANSAL CLASSES PVT LTD" payable at "KOTA (Rajasthan)" or
- Application Form Fee can be paid online using Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking facility once you are done with filling the Online Application Form.
- Application Form Fee Rs.1000/- (inclusive of Service Tax) is not refundable under any circumstances whether you pay by Demand Draft or Online.
The candidate can apply through the following criteria:
- Courses Fee printed on the Application Form is inclusive of all charges.
- Candidate can made Payment of Course Fee either by sending the DD in favour of "BANSAL CLASSES PVT LTD" payable at "KOTA (Rajasthan)" or
- Course Fee can be paid online using Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking facility once you are done with filling the Online Application Form.
- Candidate paid Course Fee by Demand Draft or Online is not refundable.
- Notice of the material will be done on receipt of this form along-with the class X / XII Mark sheet / Grade Card and other requisite documents in case of NTSE or Junior Science Olympiad qualified students.
- If you are making the payment Online then please ensure that this form must be received by us within 10 days from the date of making the payment. On receipt of this form we will scrutinize your Scholarship Criteria, if any, based on the documents submitted by you.
Note - For further more Details the candidate can visit the official website
Similar post you might be interested in-