AFCAT Recruitment 2013:
Indian Air force has released the notification of Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) recruitment for the Flying / Technical / Ground Duty posts.
Interested aspirants must read this AFCAT notification and visit the venue given below.
AFCAT registration will be done on 14th September 2013.
AFCAT Advertisement Details:
Indian Air force
Graduate/Post Graduate in related field
Last date for registration
14th September 2013
- No. 13 Short Service Commission
- No. 84 Aeronautical Engineers
- No. 56 Short Service Commission
Ground Duty Branches
- No. 135 Ground Duty Officers
- No. 28 Short service Commission
- Aspirant’s age must be between 19 years to 23 years for Flying Branch.
- Aspirant’s age must be 20 years to 25 years for Technical Branch.
- Aspirant’s age must be 20 to 27 years for ground duty Branches.
- Relaxation will be based on Government rules.
Eligibility- Aspirants who want to apply against AFCAT Recruitment they must have Post Graduate and Graduate Degree in relevant degree from reputed University / Institution
Selection Procedure- Aspirant’s selection will be based on Registration / document verification then after short listed candidates will be called for the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT).
How to apply: short listed job fighters may visit the given venue and apply for registration as on the spot registration will take place on 14th September 2013. Applicants are required to report at the venue with all required Documents:
Taj Exprss Highway,
- Fast track selection / registration Date: 14th September 2013 on 08:00am to 11:00 pm
- Last Date for document submission: 15th December 2013
- Training will be start from: January 2014
Note: For more details you may visit the Official Advertisement