Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email

UPCPMT Answer key 2013 (UPCPMT Solutions & Answer Sheet)


UPCPMT Answer key 2013Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test (UPCPMT) is a test for Medical Entrance which will going to held on soon in the month of June 2013.


Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University UP, Lucknow will conduct Combined Pre Medical Test 2013 (CPMT) in the month of June. The candidates who are interested can appear for the examination of UPCPMT 2013. The application form are available at all major branches of Allahabad Bank in UP.

For further more details of UPCMT 2013 see below:

UPCPMT Answer key 2013- Details

Important Dates:

Availability of Application forms from – in April, 2013 at all main branches of Allahabad Bank in UP.

Application Form Prices:

For General/ OBC students - Rs1050 + Rs30 (Bank Charges) in cash only
For SC/ST students - Rs 550 + Rs30 (Bank Charges) in cash only.

Eligibility: An aspirant who have cleared the Intermediate (12th class) examination and must appear in the CPMT exam conducted by Director Medical Education & Training, Uttar Pradesh.

Selection Criteria: The admission is based on U.P. State Combined Pre Medical Test for 85% of the seats and All India Medical Entrance Examination (AIMEE) CBSE Exam which conducts by AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), New Delhi for the remaining seats i.e. about 15%.

SC/ST and OBC seat reservation will be given accordingly to the State Government Guidelines.

There is only one shift for examination that is in the morning. The list of various branches of bank shall be displayed on the official website of UPCPMT 2013.

Note - The candidate can see more information on the UPCMT 2013 official websites.

Similar post you might be interested in- 





Jobs for Freshers/Experienced, Apply Now

Bank Jobs| Salary up to 2.5 to 3 Lacs – Apply Now


Sarkari Naukri

Current Affairs

Recruitment 2014

Private Jobs

Railway Jobs

Application Form

PREPARATION TIPS

Career Options

Online Tests

Written Exam tips

Civil Services

Math
(Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz )

Interview Tips

Banks Jobs

Reasoning
(Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz)

Resume Writing Tips

Study Abroad

Computer Knowledge
( Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz )

Check Result - Internet

Memory Power Tips

General Awareness
( Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz )

Fill Online Application

Distance Education

Typing Test

Job searching tips

Retail Management

Computer Quiz for Bank, Railway

Group Discussion

English Preparation

Hospital Management

how write good answer

Mass Communication

CLERK - Online Practice Test

Selection Process

Foreign Language

Study Abroad

Nausena Bharti

SSB Interview Q- A

Maximise your score in exam

Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't Add Comment with Spam Purpose

x

Subscription to FREE Email Alerts

Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email