- Anna University Chennai conducts an Admission Entrance Exam that is Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA). Those contenders who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria and want to get admission in Anna University they must fill the TNEA application form 2015.
- Admission Entrance Exam is being conducted for admission in B.E. and B.Tech degree first year exam. The admission will be based on the ranking and merit list which will be declared according to the cut-off marks.
TNEA Application form 2015
- The Candidates, who are ready to be appeared in TNEA entrance exam 2015, can download their TNEA application form 2015 from Anna University’s official website.
- The application may be also obtain form different centers around the state which will be only available in Govt. Colleges.
- The official notification for TNEA application form 2015 will be shortly updated. All the students are suggested to be connected with us and check our web portal privatejobshub.blogspot.in
Eligibility Criteria for TNEA 2015
- Those applicants who want to get admission in the Anna University they must have Tamil Nadu state domicile.
- Tamil Nadu citizen candidates who did not studied any one of VIII, IX, X, XI and XII Standard or whole in Tamil Nadu, those candidates need to submit Nativity Certificate with the TNEA 2015 application.
- Those candidates are also eligible to apply for the Entrance Exam and to be appeared in the counseling and join the professional course in Govt. aided and self paid engineering college, who are fist graduate in a family.
Qualification Required: Those aspirants are applying for the admission they should have complete 12th with PCM or 3 years diploma after 10th or International Baccalaureate Diploma to get admission in an Engineering College for B.Tech and B.E.
Documents Required in TNEA Application 2015
- Filled-in Coding Sheet
- Special Reservation Form with DD and Relevant Certificate if applicable
- Stamped Envelope (Self addressed)
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th / Equivalent / Diploma Mark Sheet
- T. C.
- H. Sc. / Diploma Hall Ticket
- Nativity Certificate (if applicable)
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC&DNC, BC and BCM
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration (if applicable)
- NATA Mark Sheet
- NATA Hall Ticket
TNEA Results- More Details
TNEA Counseling- More Details