Scholarship Disabled Students 2013: National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC) has published the notification for 2000 Scholarships for those students who are suffered by disabilities.The students may apply for Scholarship Disabled Students 2013 now. The Disabled Students may apply through filling the Online Application Form till 31st of August 2013.
Details for Scholarship Disabled Students 2013:
Scholarship Scheme (Trust Fund):
- The disabled students who are eligible for degree and post graduate level professional and technical courses from recognized institutions in India, they will be awarded 1500 scholarships under this NHFDC scheme.
- Fir Girls there is 30% scholarships are reserved which is transferable to male candidates in case of non availability of female students under the Trust Funds Scheme.
- The application forms will be accepted any time from a disabled student during the academic year. Scholarship will be given on quarterly basis for the applications received in preceding quarter. Under this scheme, an advance copy of application should also be submitted online by the candidate.
- Under the national fund scheme the scholarship will be awarded once in the academic year. The candidates have to apply from 1st of July 2013 to 31st of August 2013. How to Get a College Scholarship
- Return of Non-Refundable fees restricted to the limit of fee of similar courses in Government/Government –aided institutions. Maintenance allowance will be paid to the students for 10 months @ Rs. 2500/ per month for Professional Graduate Courses and Rs.3000/- per month for Professional Post- Graduate Courses in one academic year.
- Books/Stationery allowance will be paid to students pursuing Professional Graduate Courses @Rs.6, 000/ per annum and Rs.10, 000/- per annum for pursuing Professional Post-Graduate Courses. Scholarship 2013
- Differently disabled students in addition will be provided financial assistance for purchase of aids & appliances (only once during life time).
- Monthly income of the beneficiary /parent or guardian should not be more than Rs.25, 000/- (Rs. 3.00 Laks p.a.) from all sources. Family income includes income of parent/guardian.
- A Scholarship holder under this scheme will not avail any other scholarship/stipend for pursuing the course.
Scholarship Scheme (National Fund):
- Through this scheme, 500 scholarships will be awarded to the eligible candidates with disabilities for studying higher academic/ professional/ technical qualification.
- Under the National Fund Scheme the scholarship of Rs.1000/- will be awarded for hostellers and Rs.700/- for day scholars studying professional courses of graduation level and Rs.700/- for hostellers and Rsa.400/- for day scholars doing diploma/certificates level professional courses, course fee reimburse up to Rs.10000/-.
- Under the National Fund scheme, Finance assistance can be given for computer with editing software for blind/deaf graduate and post graduate candidates who are doing professional courses.
- Monthly income of the beneficiary /parent or guardian should not be more than Rs.15, 000/- (Rs. 1.80 Laks p.a.) from all sources. Family income includes income of parent/guardian.
How to Apply:
- Candidates must fill Online Application Form on the Official Website of NHFDC which is www.nhfdc.nic.in.
- The candidates may apply through filling the online application and after the successful submission of application form the candidates will need to take a print out of it.
- The print out of the application form should be countersigned and recommended by the head of the institution where the candidates are studying.
- Now attach all the required documents in Photostat with application form and send it to the address given below:
“National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC),
Red Cross Bhavan, Sector-12,
Red Cross Bhavan, Sector-12,
Important: Without a hard copy a candidate's application will not be amused.
Note: For any other more information about the advertisement the candidates go to the Official Website