IBPS (PO, Clerk) Eligibility Criteria 2014
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has announced the IBPS Eligibility Criteria 2014-2015 for all those job hunters who want to apply for IBPS PO, Clerk Recruitment 2014. We have mentioned the all latest updates regarding eligibilities renewed by IBPS.
The IBPS releases recruitment notifications and invites capable contenders to apply for PO (Probationary Officer), Clerk and other positions. It selects the candidates on the basis of CWE (Common Written Exam) and interview.
Dear visitors, here in the below section we are providing you the updates Eligibility criteria for PO and Clerk Post converted by IBPS for session 2014-2015.
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2014:
To apply for PO post a candidate should have completed Graduation Degree in any discipline.
Knowledge of computer is must.
- The age of contestants must be between 20-30 years.
- Relaxation will be applied to the reserved categories as per the government of India rules.
- For SC/ST: 5 yrs.
- For OBC: 3 yrs
- For PWD (person with disability) –10 years
- For Ex-Serviceman -5 years
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2014:-
- Candidates should have possessed 12th or Graduation or equivalent.
- Good working knowledge in Computer basics.
Candidates’ age must be between 20 to 28 years.
Age exemptions will be applicable as following:
- SC/ST – 5 Yrs
- OBC-3 Years
- People with disability (PWD) -10 years
- Ex-Servicemen—Actual service period in defence forces+ 3 yrs/8 yrs for Disabled Ex-Servicemen.
Check Important IBPS Updates
Note: For more Details check the official notification