GK Questions with Answers 2013 - Welcome here in this section we are giving here some important GK/General awareness related question to appear for any competition exam preparation. Here are total 10 questions with their answers which are seem to have maximum 15 minutes to solved all 10 questions. So try and check your GK knowledge through the given score table:
Important questions for to enhance General awareness knowledge 2013:
1. In India’s first sale of rupee perpetual bonds by a non-finance company Rs 1500 crore ($332 million) was raised. Name the non-finance company.
(A) Tata Steel (B) Pantallons Retail (C) RIL (D)Maruti Suzuki
2. Praveen Kumar Tripathi took over as the Chief Secretary of which of the following governments on 4 April 2011?
(A) Delhi Government
(B) Haryana Government
(C) Uttar Pradesh Government
(D) Uttarakhand Government
3. What amount of money was allocated for Bharat Nirman?
(A) 1000 crore
(B) 58000 crore
(C) 55438 crore
(D) 14362 crore
4. Federal Reserves is the Central Bank of—
5. Which of the following countries had decided to come out of the membership of OPEC?
(D) Saudi Arabia
6. The World Environment Day is celebrated on which of the following days?
(A) 5th October
(B) 5th August
(C) 5th July
(D) 5th June
7. Who amongst the following was the Captain of the Indian cricket team which registered its victory in tri-series ODI matches against Australia played in March 2008?
(A) M.S. Dhoni
(B) Anil Kumble
(C) Rahul Dravid
(D) Saurav Ganguly
8. Maria Sharapova won the Australian Open 2008 Women’s singles by defeating—
(A) Shahar Peer
(B) Kateryna Bondarenko
(C) Sania Mirza
(D) Ana Ivanovic
9. National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation is known as—
10. National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology is situated at—
(C) New Delhi
You can check the answers below of all above mentioned questions ---
1(A), 2(A), 3(B)
4(B), 5(C), 6(D)
7(A), 8(D), 9(B)
Score comparison table
You Need improvement, brush up your concepts again.
You are a Average sorer, but you can do well, keep trying
Very good, keep it up
Check Some Online Quiz for Latest GK