RRB Jobs 2015:
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) announces various recruitment notifications for Diploma Holders, B.Tech, and Engineers on different profiles throughout the year. Aspirants if you are also exploring RRB Jobs 2015, then you will get the complete details regarding this through this page.
The Indian railway is divided into various zones and each zone publishes its recruitment notification separately for filling up various Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ posts. There are number of applicants who want to grow their career in Railway and they need to apply online/ offline against the published notification of RRB Jobs 2015.
Jobs in RRB for Diploma Holders, B Tech, Engineers:
Every State has its RRB which manages the network of Railway and also conducts recruitment on all India basis. So here we give you few of department names which come under the RRB.
List of railways recruitment boards (RRB):
- RRB Chennai Railway Recruitment Board
- RRB Guwahati Railway Recruitment Board
- RRB Gorakhpur Railway Recruitment Board
- RRB Secunderabad Railway Recruitment Board
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram Railway Recruitment Board
- RRB Jammu & Srinagar Railway Recruitment Board
- RRB Kolkata Railway Recruitment Board
- RRB Ranchi Railway Recruitment Board
- RRB Malda Railway Recruitment Board
- RRB Mumbai Railway Recruitment Board
- RRB Patna Railway Recruitment Board
- RRB Allahabad Railway Recruitment Board
- RRB Ahmedabad Railway Recruitment Board
- RRB Ajmer Railway Recruitment Board
- RRB Bangalore Railway Recruitment Board
- RRB Bilaspur Railway Recruitment Board
- RRB Bhopal Railway Recruitment Board
- RRB Bhubaneswar Railway Recruitment Board
- RRB Chandigarh Railway Recruitment Board
The major department and zones in Indian railways are as follows:
- CRIS - Center for railways information system
- CONCOR - Container Corporation of India Ltd.
- East Central Railways
- East Coast Railways
- Delhi Metro Railways
- Central Railways
Job hunters must have completed 10th/12th/Graduation/Post Graduation/Diploma in relevant discipline from the reputed University/Institution.
The age limitation of the applying aspirants should be minimum 18 years.
Apply online for RRB jobs 2015:
- All the interested job finders have the option to apply for the job in both manners online as well as offline it is clearly mention in the RRB Job notification whenever it announced.
- Job fighters need to check the official notification for the Appling posts and apply online or offline as per the requirement.
In Online mode:
- Job hunters can apply online by visiting the official website of RRB. After visiting the site, find the related notification and then read the instruction carefully.
- Fill the form in proper manner and Upload your recent scanned photograph and signature. Make the payment of fee.
- Submit the form and take the hard copy of it for future use.
- For any query you are free to ask us by giving you valuable comment below in the comment box. We would like to solve your query as soon as possible.
In Offline mode:
- Candidates can apply through Offline mode. In this mode you have to download the application form through the official website.
- Take the hard copy of it and fill the form in proper manner. Paste your recent photograph and put the signature. Submit the form along with required documents at the respective address.
Check More Railway Updates
You can also join us on Facebook to get latest updates related to the RRB job notifications.