NPCIL Result 2014:
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has announced notification as NPCIL Result 2014. You can Check Exam Results Online of an Interview conducted by NPCIL for Fixed Term Engineer (Civil) posts.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has also conducted Written exam and interview in the month of October last year for the post of Scientific Assistant / B (Mechanical, Electrical, Civil & Electronics / C&I Engineering).
The candidates who have applied for the posts of Fixed Term Engineer (Civil) and Scientific Assistant / B and participated in the Written Examination and Interview, they are informed that NPCIL Exam Results 2014 is out now.
- The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), one of the public sector undertakings wholly owned by the Union Government, is a government-owned corporation of India based in Mumbai.
- NPCIL is responsible for the generation of nuclear power for electricity in different parts of the country. Further, NPCIL is the sole body responsible for constructing and operating India's commercial nuclear power plants.
NPCIL Exam Results 2014:
- NPCIL Result is announced by Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited online official website. Those candidates who are searching their result, they can follow the simple steps given below:
- First of all visit the Official Website that is www.npcil.nic.in.
- Now move cursor on the “Careers & HR Management” tab at the left side of the home page.
- As you move the cursor on that tab, some new links will open, go to the Results link.
- Now search and select the desired link, the NPCIL Result 2014 will be downloaded instantly.
Jobs Related Links
Best Jobs in India
How To Apply For Government Jobs in India
10 Lakh Upcoming Jobs
You may directly download your NPCIL Result through the Official Link.