CSIR UGC NET Preparation:
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) National Eligibility Test (NET) is for aspirants of M.Sc. provided by University Grants Commission (UGC) its preparations should start in first year itself as this paper is quite tough to break through.Some books and with their authors are provided below but still question comes from syllabus of first year also so it will be helpful in the preparation.
CSIR UGC NET consist of two papers first paper have two sections first objective and second is subjective, second paper is of descriptive type but first paper must be qualified and then only a person would be able to enter in second phase of this examination. Previous year papers and sample papers are also important with books for same purpose.
Various coaching institutes provide better guidance to clear this paper, all the help should be taken for best scores so proper guidance of experienced people can help to do better in CSIR NET.
Each and every portion of the syllabus is important CSIR NET paper so do not overlook any bit of it for getting good marks.
Prepare time limit for each section as subjective portion takes more time so increase the speed of writing the answers by practice.
Some Suggested CSIR UGC NET preparation Books
Some Chemical Sciences Books:-
- Upkars CSIR-UGC/NET/JRF/SLET Chemical Sciences Through Solved Problems by Dr.Ajay Taneja Dr.Hamant Kulshrestha
- Upkars CSIR-UGC/NET/JRF/SLET Chemical Sciences Paper-1 by Dr. Ajay Taneja, Dr. Hemant Kulshrestha
Some Physical Sciences Books :-
- Upkars CSIR-UGC/NET/JRF/SLET Physical Sciences Paper-I&II by Anshul Gupta
- Trueman UGC-CSIR JRF/NET Physical Sciences (Physics) by N.M. Singh
Some Mathematical Sciences Books:-
- Upkars CSIR-UGC/NET/JRF/SLET Mathematics Paper-2 by Dr. A. Kumar
- Trueman UGC-CSIR JRF/NET Mathematical Sciences by Akhilesh Mani Tripathi
Some Life Sciences Books:-
- Upkars CSIR-UGC/NET/JRF/SLET Life Sciences by Dr.A.P.Singh Kumar Pushkara
- Truemans UGC-CSIR JRF/NET Life Sciences by Pramod Singh
CSIR UGC NET Updates