UPSC Apply Online 2014:
- UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) will soon release the application form of the Combined Medical Services (CMS) Examination 2014 for the various vacant vacancies in different department under UPSC.
- All eligible candidates can apply online for this CMS Recruitment Exam 2014.
- Privatejobshub.blogspot.in is here to provide you all the information regarding applying online for this CMS exam.
- Interested aspirants must check the mentioned info below on this page.
UPSC CMS Application Form 2014 details:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services
- Medical Officers in the Municipal Corporation of Delhi
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be below 32 years as on the 1st January of the year of examination.
Educational Qualification: those Job seekers pass / appearing in the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination are eligible to apply.
Selection Process: Selected applicants through the CMS Written Test will be called for the personnel Interview for he final selection.
How to Apply UPSC CMS:
- Eligible Candidates may apply online through filling up the application form which is available on the UPSC official website at www.upsconline.nic.in or www.upsc.gov.in.
- Attach all the required documents scanned copies and submit it to the mention address in the respective notification or or before the last date.
Important Dates To Be Focused:
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 22nd March 2014
- Last date for Online Registration: 21st April 2014
- Written Examination Date: 22nd June 2014
More Useful links:
Note: To get further information applicants need to visit the official link