Tax Assistant Result 2015
Candidates who have appeared in the SSC Tax Assistant exam and looking for Tax Assistant Result 2015, they can get all information about the same from this page. Here on this page we are describing complete details about the SSC Tax Assistant cutoff marks, merit list. All the participated aspirants can check their result from here.
- Every Year the Tax Assistant is performed by the Staff Selection Commission for the selection of eligible contenders through written test and interview.
- Youth loves to work under this prominent organization that’s why all test centers have a large crowd of examinees to sit in the Tax Assistant exam.
- Candidates who have taken the exam can check the list of roll numbers of selected contenders, when it will be available.
- Team of privatejobshub furnishing all the acknowledgements related to Tax Assistant Result 2015 in the below section of this page.
Steps to download the Tax Assistant Result 2015
Here we are mentioning some useful Steps to check the outcome of exam easily.
- Firstly candidates need to log in the Official Website of organization.
- Official website of organization is that is ssc.nic.in
- Follow to the ‘Result’ section and find related link and press on it.
- A PDF containing the list of selected roll numbers of will appear on your computer screen.
- Find your roll numbers and ensure their selection.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
About the Organization
The Staff Selection Commission is functioning under the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India. It was set up primarily to make recruitment on zonal basis by releasing various recruitment advertisements. It is responsible for conducting various examinations for the selection of eligible contenders in different departments.
Note: open the Official Link to download the outcome.
You can also get more updated information about Staff Selection Commission exam from our web portal. So, you need to subscribe our free email service and get free updates directly in your mail box. You can also join us on Facebook or Google plus to get latest information.
Have a look on Below Links