SCRA Exam 2015
Union Public Service Commission invites online application form for SCRA Exam 2015, so those are waiting for this notification can apply now. The number of vacancies to be filled on this basis of SCRA result is 42. So, interested candidates can apply for Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination 2015 on or before the last date.
Union Public Service Commission
Special Class Railway Apprentices
17 to 21 years
Written Exam, Interview, Documents Verification
Last Date to Apply
Mode of apply
Online application form must be filled latest by the 07-11-2014, as after this date no one form will be accepted. Keep visiting continue on this page of privatejobshub, to know more like eligibility criteria, selection process, online apply process, fee etc.
A candidate must be either:
- A citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India. or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
For admission to the examination a candidate:
- Should have passed in the first or second division, the Intermediate or an equivalent Examination of a University or Board approved by the Government of India with Mathematics and atleast one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination
- Graduates with Mathematics and atleast one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as their degree subjects may also apply, or
- Should have passed in the first or second divsion, the Higher Secondary (12 years) Examination under 10 plus 2 pattern of School Education with Mathematics and atleast one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination, o
- Should have passed the first year Examination under the three year degree course of a university or the first examination of the three year diploma course in Rural Service of the National Council for Rural Higher Education or the third year Examination for promotion to the 4th year of the four year B.A./B.Sc. (Evening College) Course of the Madras University with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination provided that before joining the degree/diploma course he passed the Higher Secondary examination or the Pre-University or equivalent examination in the first or second division.
- Job seekers who have passed the first/second year examination under the three-years degree course in the first or second division with Mathematics and either Physics or Chemistry as subjects of the Examination may also apply; provided the first/second year examination is conducted by a University; or
- Should have passed in the first or second division the Pre-Engineering Examination of a University, approved by the Government of India; or
- Should have passed in the first or second division the Pre-Professional/Pre-Technological Examination of any Indian University or a recognised Board, with Mathematics and at least, one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination conducted one year after the Higher Secondary or Pre-University stage; or
- Should have passed the first year examination under the five year Engineering Degree Course of a University : Provided that before joining the Degree Course, he passed the Higher Secondary Examination or pre-University or equivalent examination in the first or second division.
- Candidates who have passed the first year Examination of the five-year Engineering Degree Course in the first or second division may also apply provided the first year Examination is conducted by a University; or
- Must have passed in the first or second division the Pre-Degree Examination of the Universities of Kerala and Calicut with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination
Aspirants must have passed 12th with Mathematics and Physics or Chemistry (obtaining first/second division) from any recognized Board/University.
- Candidate’s age should not be less than 17 years and more than 21 years.
- Upper age limits will get relaxation as per the GOI rules.
The selection will be done on the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
- SC/ST/Female/PH Candidates are free from the payment of fee.
- For others applicants the fee will be of Rs. 100/- .
- The fee should be submitted through challan or Net banking facility submitted in any branch of State Bank of India.
Way to apply?
- Willing and Eligible contestants can apply by filling the SCRA Online Application 2014 only through the official site, which is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Go for the “Part I Registration” and start to fill the application.
- Make the payment of fee of application and then be ready to make the Part II Registration.
- Fill all the required information in Part-II registration and upload the soft copy of passport size photograph and signature.
- Submit the form in agreed manner and take a print out of system-generated application for future references.
SCRA Exam 2015 Dates:
Starting date of online Registration
Last date of online Registration
Date of SCRA Examination
Please logon to the Official Notification