Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email

UGC NET Admit Card 2014-2015 By Name ugcnetonline.in Hall Ticket Online

UGC NET Admit Card 2014

On behalf of UGC, the Central Board of Secondary Education has issued UGC NET Admit Card 2014 for the NET Test which will be conducted on 28th December. Participants who’ve applied or willing to apply for this exam may download UGC NET Hall Ticket online before 17th November.

UGC NET qualified aspirants have eligibility to apply for Junior Research Fellowship and for Asst. Professor in college / university and this test is arranged in the month of June / July and in November/ December every year. The aspirants going to appear for the upcoming exam must download exam call letter.

Admit card is the prestigious thing during exam session as it is asked to show during exam time at examination hall. It must be kept carefully. Full relevant details of UGC NET Hall Ticket 2014 and latest updates regarding this notification are well mentioned by the team of privatejobshub:

Further Details:

Name of the Organization
University Grant Commission
Type of Admit card
UGC NET Admit Card 2014
Name of examination
UGC National Eligibility Test

How to Download National Eligibility Test Admit Card 2014?

Follow the below steps to get your hall ticket/ admit card 2014:
  • Applicants who want to download the exam call letter will have to visit the official website first which is cbsenet.nic.in
  • Now navigate the section ‘News & Events’ on the home page of the site.
  • Then select the link ‘UGC NET Dec Exam Admit Card 2014’.
  • Now enter the asked details such as your registration number or application number and press on the ‘Submit’ button.
  • Your exam hall ticket will get generated and will appear on the monitor.
  • Save or download it to your desktop and take a physical copy too for appearing in the examinations.

Important dates:
  • Closure date to take printout of Admit Card: 19th November 2014
  • Test will be conducted on: 28th Dec 2014
Check Important Stuff

Privatejobshub is wishing ‘Best of Luck’ to the students for their Exams. To get other updates related to the UGC NET admit Card must keep in touch with us. You can also join us on Facebook and Google + to get updates on your wall.

Note:

For getting other relevant information candidates may visit the official website


Sarkari Naukri

Current Affairs

Recruitment 2014

Private Jobs

Railway Jobs

Application Form

PREPARATION TIPS

Career Options

Online Tests

Written Exam tips

Civil Services

Math
(Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz )

Interview Tips

Banks Jobs

Reasoning
(Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz)

Resume Writing Tips

Study Abroad

Computer Knowledge
( Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz )

Check Result - Internet

Memory Power Tips

General Awareness
( Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz )

Fill Online Application

Distance Education

Typing Test

Job searching tips

Retail Management

Computer Quiz for Bank, Railway

Group Discussion

English Preparation

Hospital Management

how write good answer

Mass Communication

CLERK - Online Practice Test

Selection Process

Foreign Language

Study Abroad

Nausena Bharti

SSB Interview Q- A

Maximise your score in exam

Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email

23 comments:

  1. Sir i missed my application no. How to get hall ticket pls send the detail to my mail sir by M.Moorhty, mail id: muthumsc27@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. pleace roll no

    name ranjan kumar
    name manjeet
    my email.ranjan.kumar0763@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir i did not recieved my csir ugc admit card and at present i have not application no. plese tell me the way to get my roll no. my email id deepteebalhara@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. sir i did not recieved my net ugc admit card and at present i have not application no. plese tell me the way to get my roll no. my email id anuradhagupta81@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. sir i did not recieved my csir ugc admit card and at present i have not application no. plese tell me the way to get my roll no. my email id switi87@yahoo.in, GEETA BALA Father Name UMED SINGH

    ReplyDelete
  6. sir i did not recieved my csir ugc admit card and at present i have not application no. plese tell me the way to get my roll no. my email id switi87@yahoo.in Name GEETA BALA father name UMED SINGH

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir, i have not received my admit card for UGC NET June 2012 exam.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These people are foolish, why didn't they publish the pdf for all registered candidates so that pople can search their form number if they have lost it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vandana Mehare17 June 2012 19:30

    Dear Sir,

    My name is Vandana Mehare ,Amaravati, Maharashtra , I have personally submitted application form at Nagpur for NET Exam but didnot receive admit card , Pl. Guide Cell 9370194507

    ReplyDelete
  10. sir i have not received my admit card for UGC NET JUNE 2012 exam.From where i could diwn load it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. respected sir my net exam is on 24 june bt i didnt received my admit card please sr send my admit card on my mail my roll no is 14170904....
    ankitagarwal343@gmail.com.

    thanks regards

    ReplyDelete
  12. My Name is yashu Gupta, delhi.
    I have personally submitted application form at Delhi IP university campus for NET Exam but didnot receive admit card.
    Plz guide.m-9911710617.Email-yashu_gupta2006@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. sir i did not recieved my csir ugc admit card and at present i have not application no. plese tell me the way to get my roll no. my email id gujarathi.amu09@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sir i missed my application no. How to get hall ticket pls send the detail to my mail sir by D.vineeth, mail id: vineethdasari@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sir How to get hall ticket pls send the detail to not received my admit card my mail ID switi87@yahoo.in sir by Name GEETA Bala

    ReplyDelete
  16. sir i did not recieved my csir ugc admit card and at present i have not application no. plese tell me the way to get my roll no. my email id switi87@yahoo.in sent me.

    ReplyDelete
  17. even I have not receive my admit card till now.
    please mail it to vandita62@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. sir i did not recieved my csir admit card and at present i have not application no. please tell me the way to get my roll no. my email id yasminggu@gmail.com sent me.



    ReplyDelete
  19. My name is divya gupta. My exam is on 23rd december, i missed my application no. please tell me how i can get my admit card.
    my email id is singladivya69@yahoo.in

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. sir i did not recieved my csir ugc admit card and at present i have not application no. plese tell me the way to get my roll no. my email id is sarita29021992@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. sir i did not received my csir ugc admit card and at present.Plese not my roll no. is 40790113 name Deepika Shrimali my email id is khushshrimali@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't Add Comment with Spam Purpose

x

Subscription to FREE Email Alerts

Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email