IFS Notification 2014:
UPSC is going to publish IFS Notification in the month of May 2014. Job hunters who want to apply for IFS Notification 2014 must fill online registration form as on given date.
All the details regarding IFS application form like eligibility criteria, age limit and how to apply are mentioned below by the team of privatejobshub.blogspot.in
Name of Organization
Union Public Service Commission
Type of Notification
IFS Notification 2014
Name of Examination
Indian Forest Service Examination
Job hunters are required to have bachelor degree in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science / Botany / Chemistry / Geology / Mathematics / Physics / Statistics / Zoology / Agriculture / Forestry Engineering from any recognized university.
Age limit: Contenders need to be in between 21 years to 30 years of age. Relaxation in age will be given as per Govt. rules.
- Preliminary exam
- Main exam
How to apply:
- Job Seekers have to apply online on UPSC official website that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Fill the application properly as per your details.
- Pay the required fees via online as well offline mode.
- Again log on official website.
- Enter your transaction details.
- Upload your recent scanned photograph and signature.
- Press submits to get registered and take printout of online application for future reference.
- Commencement of Online Application form: 17 May 2014
- Last date for filling Online Application form: 16 June 2014
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 24 August 2014
- Date of Main Examination: 22 November 2014
Note: Applicants must check official website
More Useful links: