IBPS PO Challan Form 2014:
Candidates who are going to apply for IBPS PO Exam meet all eligibility criteria accordingly. To apply for IBPS PO Recruitment 2014, one needs to download Bank PO Challan Form.
Eligible candidates belong to any category need to fill IBPS application form to apply for the exam. The candidates can fill and submit the form before the last date of submission and send it along with IBPS PO Challan 2014 to the mentioned address. The candidate can pay the application fee through two methods as mentioned below.
- Candidates can either pay the application fee online via debit card or credit card or by offline process via fill up Challan form.
- IBPS Challan form is available at the official website of IBPS. The candidate can download the Challan form from the link given below. However payment done by online process is more secure and less time consuming.
- Applicants need to fill all the mandatory details and registration number of the nominee’s form to apply offline. Challan Form can be submitted in all Bank branches mentioned by IBPS. From below you can get the steps to download Challan form:
Steps to Download Challan Form:
- Firstly applicants need to visit the official website of IBPS that is ibps.in and sign in with your email id and password.
- Follow payment Gate Way Option and enter all details.
- Go to the Challan Form and take the print out of it.
- Fill the Form.
- Now go to Bank Branch mentioned by IBPS and deposit the Fee along with Challan Form.
- After that go to bank website and submit the application form.
If you have any query related to IBPS Challan form you can post your comment here, additionally you can subscribe to our free email-news letter to get the latest updates about IBPS and other banking exam.
Check Important IBPS Updates
Note: For more details, applicants must visit Official Website.