GITAM Entrance Exam 2015
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management is going to conduct GITAM Entrance Exam 2015. This is an Admission Test conducted for providing admission to UG & PG Technology & Pharmacy Programs in GITAM University at Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad and Bangalore Campuses. The candidates can get the information about Exam Dates, Syllabus & Sample Paper from this page.
GITAM Entrance Exam popularly known as GITAM Admission Test (GAT) is a computer based online test. Candidates who are going to appear for it must have complete knowledge about GITAM Entrance Exam 2015 such as Admission Test procedure, important Dates, Scheme, Sample Papers, etc. Keep visiting continue on this page of privatejobshub, for getting entire information about this entrance examination
GITAM Admission Test (GAT)
Commonly called as
The students who are interested to apply –
- Must have pass out 10+2 or equivalent in 2014 in the first attempt with a minimum marks of 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Students who will be appearing for the Class XII exam in session 2015 can also apply for GITAM GAT 2015.
- For admissions to B.Tech Biotechnology, candidates must have passed Class XII or equivalent with a minimum of 60% in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology
- B.Arch aspirants must qualify in NATA in the examination year.
It is a Computer Based Test which includes questions based on three subjects comprising of three papers.
- The first question paper of will be in Mathematics or Biology (as per preference) with 40 questions.
- The second paper will cover Physics with 30 quest.
- The third Paper will base on chemistry and will comprise of 30 questions.
- Duration of admission test will be two hours.
- Every correct answer give three marks
- One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
GITAM Selection Procedure
Selection of the applicants will be based on the scores/rank in the GITAM Entrance Exam 2015.
Anantapur, Kakinada, Tirupati, Bhubaneswar, Nagpur, Bhimavaram, Khammam, Vijayawada, Dhanbad, Patna, Eluru, Kurnool, Visakhapatnam, Guwahati , Pune, Guntur, Ongole, Warangal, Jamshedpur, Raipur, Hyderabad, Rajahmundry, Bangalore, Kota, Rayagada, Kadapa, Srikakulam, Berhampur, Kolkata, Varanasi.
As we know questions in this exam will be based on Mathematics or Biology, Physics and chemistry. So, all competitors should prepare previous qualification syllabus of such courses. Some topics are stated in below module that you must have to cover during preparation.
- Electric Charges
- Bohr's Model
- Mechanical Effect
- Rotatory Motion
- Work & Energy
- Calculus Integration, Differentiation
- Binomial Theorem
- Sets, Relations & functions
- Coordination compounds
- chemical equilibrium
- Theory of Dilute solutions
- Organic Cpmpounds Aromatic Compounds & Stuff
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Bonding-VBT , MOT
- P-D Block Elements
Admission Test: It will be conducted in month of April – May 2015.
As soon as any new info will publish by the university this page will be updated, so all of you guys are advised to keep in touch with us and bookmark this page. Feel free to write us in below comment section regarding any query.
How to Write In Shorthand Fast and Neat
How to maximize your score in exam
How to Improve Memory Power / Concentration
Memory Tips for College Students For Exams
How to Make a Habit of Studying
How to Develop Powerful Concentration
How to Prepare for Math’s Exam