CPT Admit Card 2015
Institute of Chartered Accountant of India is going to release the CPT Admit card 2015. Aspirants who are going to appear in CA CPT Exam in June they must download the CPT Hall Ticket 2015 through the online process easily with the help of this page.
- Institute of Charted Accountant conducts a Common Proficiency Test, twice in a year in the month of June and December and huge number of candidates takes participation in it.
- So those who are preparing for it and going to appear in ICAI CA CPT can download CPT Admit Card 2015 for June from here.
- Some steps are stated in below module by the team of privatejobshub by which you can get entry card in few seconds.
How to download CPT Hall Ticket 2015 Online?
- Firstly candidates need to log on to its official website that is www.icai.nic.in
- Check for the related link on the home page of site and press it.
- A new page will get opened asking for some details like Roll No. & DOB etc, fill it.
- Go to submit button.
- Save the hall ticket and take the hard copy for future use.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is a legal whole body recognized under the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 for the control of the profession of Chartered Accounting in India. ICAI now is the second chief accounting body in the whole globe.
During its 64 years of subsistence, ICAI has achieved identification as a top-notch accounting body not only in the nation but also worldwide, for its participation in the areas of education, proficient development, preservation of high accounting, audit and moral standards.
- Availability of hall ticket: from May 2015
- Exam date: June 2015
Note: For more details, applicants must visit Official Website.
This page will be updated as soon as call letter will be released by the organization, so stay tune with us. If you want to get more details related to the further process then must stay in our contact. We are always here to update you with the latest updates. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google Plus.
You May Also Check