COMEDK Counselling 2015
Applicants if you are looking for the details regarding COMEDK Counselling 2015 then you are at the right destination. Candidates can check the complete information related to COMEDK UGET 2015 Counselling Dates and tentative schedule by through the below section of this page.
Aspirants who are willing to take admission in various under graduate courses in Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka they are required to qualify the entrance exam after which they will be eligible to attend the counseling process.
The admission to COMEDK will be managed through single window Counselling process. Centralized Counselling (Single window) will be organized for selection of seats in graduate and post graduate courses. Further details can be obtained by scrolling down this page of privatejobshub.
COMEDK Counselling Process
The COMEDK Counselling will comprise the following steps:
- First of all, candidates who will be called for the counseling are required to bring the essential documents and testimonials for the verification.
- Candidates must have to carry their original and photocopies of documents.
- After the document verification, applicants must have to complete the registration process.
- After the successful registration, candidates will be issued by a registration slip.
- Candidates must have to keep this slip safe for future use and pay the counseling fee.
Option Choice Exercise:
After that, a merit list will be released for the students according to their rank for vacancies available.
Candidates can check the seat availability and college availability for their choice of options.
Candidates can exercise their choices on the basis of seats availability and their COMEDK UGET 2015 Rank.
- As per the seat selection, candidates will allot the seats according to their choice as well as availability.
- A seat allotment list will be issued and candidates are required to collect the Seat Allotment letter for their admission.
- Candidates must have to make the payment of required fee for the admission.
Reporting and Admission:
- After all that, aspirants must have to report at the allotted college.
- Candidates must have to apply for the admission on the prescribed date and time with all the essential details.
Documents produced for Counselling
- Original and photocopy of photo ID proof.
- COMEDK UGET – 2015 TAT Card
- COMEDK UGET-2015 – Rank Card
- 10th standard / SSLC or School Leaving Certificate
- 12th standard / 2nd PUC or equivalent qualifying examination Marks Card
- Demand Draft and Indicating the Test Admission Ticket Number
- Caste certificate
- 4-6 passport size colored photographs
Note: Candidates may visit the Official Site for other details.
Have a look on below section