Anna University Counseling 2015
Candidates who have applied for Tamil Nadu Admissions Test 2015 and qualified the examination they will be called for counselling on the basis for merit list. Candidates may examine the Anna University Counseling 2015 Routine, Process and Essential Schedules online through this page.
Contenders may examine the Essential Information and Counselling Process of Anna University in the below area. Entire information like essential Records, Actions to be followed for Counselling and Vacancy Position, Cut Off, Rank List, Date are described below by the group of privatejobshub
Name of the University
Anna University Counselling 2015
- Aspirants who have applied for the Tamil Nadu Technological admission and qualify the examination will be called for counselling process through a call correspondence.
- The Merit List will be ready on the basis for the represents acquired in Mathematics, Science and Chemistry in Category XII
Contenders must bring the required documents while appearing for Anna University Counseling.
- Original counseling letter along with photocopy
- Original Admit card
- Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on Anna University prospect
- All the original and at least 2 photocopy of certificates of 10th & 12th class
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket
- Score card (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
- Medical documents mentioned on ANNA UNIVERSITY application form
- 4-6 Passport size photographs
Have a look on Below Links
Note: You may check the official website for more details