Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email

UP Board Date Sheet 2015 Class 10th/12th Exam Scheme 2015 Download Online

UP Board Date Sheet 2015

Students who are searching for UP Board Date Sheet 2015 for Class 10th /12th they are at the accurate place because on this page they can get the complete details. Candidates can check and download their UP Board Exam Scheme 2015 through online process.

Students can download their exam schedule and make their own time table for studies according to it for better preparations. Here on the below section of this page we are providing the UP Board Date Sheet 2015 for Class 10th /12th for the convenience of the students.


Date Sheet for 10th Class

Time: 7.30 AM to 10.45 AM
Dates (2015)
Subjects Name
For The Month Of February
19th
Hindi
20th
Sangeet-Vadan
21st
Commerce
23rd
Science
24th
Sangeet-Gayan
25th
Computer
26th
Maths
27th
Art
28th
Languages (Urdu, Tamil etc)
For The Month Of March
02nd
Social Science
03rd
Human Science
04th
English
09th
Sanskrit, Arbi, Pali, Pharsi, sewing
10th
Home Science, Agriculture Science
11th
Drawing


Date Sheet for 12th Class

Date (2015)
Timing - 07:30 to 10:45 AM
Timing - 02:00 to 05:15 PM
Subjects Name
Subject Name
For The Month Of February
19th
Military Science-I
Hindi- I, General Hindi-I
20th
Home Science-I
Pali, Arabic, Persian -I
21st
Economics -I, Economics and Commercial Geography- I (Economics)
Hindi- II, General Hindi-II
23rd
Vocal Music, Instrumental Music & Dance Arts - I
Psychology, Educational and Logical Science - I
24th
Economics -II, Economics and Commercial Geography- II (Economics)
Physics - I, Business Organization and Communication - I
25th
Agricultural Crop science - II, Drawing - I
Psychology, Educational and Logical Science -II
 6th
Painting (Drafting), Painting (Technical) -I, Sculpting - I
Physics - II, Business Organization and Communication - II
27th  
Agricultural Botany - II (Agriculture Part - I), History - I ( Crop science - Only for Vocational Part- I )
Wood crafts, Crafts book and Sewing - I, General Basic Subject -I
28th
Military Science-II
Chemistry - I, Ledger Account and Accountancy - I
For The Month Of March
2nd
Agricultural Physics and Climate - III ( (agriculture for part -I ), Social Science - I
Wood crafts, Crafts book and Sewing - II, General Basic Subject -II
3rd
Vocal music, Instrumental Music & Dance Arts - II
Chemistry - II, Ledger Account and Accountancy - II
4th
Human Science-I
Adikoshn element - I
9th
Human Science-II, Agricultural Engineering - IV (Agriculture Part- I )
Biology - I, Industrial Organization - I
10th
Urdu - I , Gujarati, Punjabi, Bangla, Marathi, Assami, Odia, Kannada, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, and Nepali
Agriculture Animal Science -VIII, (Agriculture Part - 2 )
11th
Drawing -II, Sculpture - II
Biology - II, Industrial Organization - II
12th
Home Science- II, Agricultural Mathematics and Primary Statistics- V
Mathematics- I, Maths and Primary Statistics- I
13th
History- II, Crop Science- II, Commercial - I
Adikoshn element - II
14th
Sanskrit- I
Mathematics- II, Maths and Primary Statistics- II
16th
Civics- I
Principle of Insurance and Behavior- I
17th
Sociology- II
English- I
18th
Civics- II
Computer- I, Principle of Insurance and Behavior- I
19th
Urdu- II, Agriculture Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science- IX ( Only for Agriculture-II)
English- II
20th
Geography- I
Maintenance of household electrical appliances- III
21st
Sanskrit- II
Science of Agricultural Chemistry- X
23rd
Geography- II
Maintenance of household electrical appliances- V

Have a look on Below Links


Note:

You may visit Official Website for other details.

Career Opportunities in IT/Banking Sector - Apply Now


Sarkari Naukri

Current Affairs

Recruitment 2015

Private Jobs

Railway Jobs

Application Form

PREPARATION TIPS

Career Options

Online Tests

Written Exam tips

Civil Services

Math
(Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz )

Interview Tips

Banks Jobs

Reasoning
(Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz)

Resume Writing Tips

Study Abroad

Computer Knowledge
( Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz )

Check Result - Internet

Memory Power Tips

General Awareness
( Preparation Tips)|(Online Quiz )

Fill Online Application

Distance Education

Typing Test

Job searching tips

Retail Management

Computer Quiz for Bank, Railway

Group Discussion

English Preparation

Hospital Management

how write good answer

Mass Communication

CLERK - Online Practice Test

Selection Process

Foreign Language

Study Abroad

Nausena Bharti

SSB Interview Q- A

Maximise your score in exam

Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email

3 comments:

  1. Dear sir/Mam

    Please send date schedule of High School and Intermediate 2013 in Pdf Format at my Id - er.amitkumarathaur@gmail.com

    Thanks

    Regards

    Amit Kumar

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi if u know when come 10 exam sheet so send me date in my mail raheemd.khan@gmail.com
    regards
    raheem khan
    plz

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am the khan sahab and mr. riyaz ali khan ok darling form dil chup

    ReplyDelete

Don't Add Comment with Spam Purpose

x

Subscription to FREE Email Alerts

Enter your E-mail Address below for Free E-mail Alerts right Into your Inbox: -
Don't Forget To "Activate" Subscription Link Sent to Your Email